- Sleeps 4
- 2 Stylish Double Bedrooms
- Bathroom with Shower & Bath
- Open Plan Lounge and Dining Area.
- Modern fully equipped Kitchen
- No Smoking / No Pets
- Short Breaks available
- Free Private Parking
The Laurels prides itself on providing competitively priced self catering accommodation without compromise in quality and comfort.
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Large LCD Flat Screen
- DVD player
- DAB radio with Ipod connection
- Washing & Drying Facilities
- Filtered Buxton Tap Water
- Proprietor: Vernon Francis
14 Marlborough Road, Buxton, SK17 6RD
- Phone: 07769182519
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We offer our guests, 2 beautifully furnished and very comfortable, double bedrooms. Each has been thoughtfully decorated in a contemporary style.
- When eating in, the modern and well equipped kitchen has everything you’ll need to prepare that special meal whatever the occasion. Integrated appliances including dishwasher and washing and drying facilities are available for your convenience.
- The beautifully finished bathroom is light and airy, stylishly finished with matching shower bath and basin and toilet. Hand made soap a selection of premium toiletries are provided for the comfort and convenience of our guests.
- The stylish dining area is the perfect place to enjoy a delicious meal or relax over a glass of wine on a summers evening.
- The contemporary and spacious open plan lounge has been elegantly furnished to a contemporary standard. Subtle shades of warm colours blend in seamlessly throughout the premises, providing a sense of comfort, luxury and relaxation.
- No 3 The Laurels has excellent facilities for you to enjoy including, Wi-Fi Internet, DVD and DAB Radio with connection for your devices. Available to book throughout the year, please see our Availability Page.
"A stay at the Laurels not only offers comfort and culture, but will put you on the threshold of the fantastic Peak District National Park."
"The Laurels is a beautifully appointed apartment which has been a superb base for our break in the Peak District.
We will definitely be back."
~ Mr and Mrs Hibbert.
"Excellent accommodation, extremely well equipped, lovely location and highly recommended."
~ Mr and Mrs Hoyland
"The place is lovely. Home from home and a great place to unwind.
It's easy to walk into Buxton and on the doorstep of so many interesting places to visit.
I would definitely recommend to anyone."
~ The Jessop family.
"This is the best accommodation we have stayed in for a long time. Excellent."
~ Mr and Mrs Mercer.
"I am notoriously hard to please when it comes to accommodation but this apartment not only met my expectations, but exceeded them.
It was spotlessly clean (a priority for me) and beautifully furnished.
It had everything we needed and would not hesitate to recommend this apartment and would return again and again."
~ Mr and Mrs Spencer.